About Newark Enrolls (Universal Enrollment)
Deadlines and dates:
- When is the deadline to apply for the 2018-19 school year?
The Universal Enrollment application will be open from December 4, 2017 through February 16, 2018. Applications can be submitted at any time during this timeframe.
- When will I find out if my child is accepted?
Applicants receive results by mail and/or phone in April 2018.
- How old does my child have to be to attend?
To qualify for Kindergarten for the 2018-19 school year, your child must be five years old by October 1, 2018. There are no exceptions.
- How much does it cost to apply or attend the school?
There is no application fee or cost to attend. KIPP New Jersey schools are free public schools.
- Can I complete more than one application?
No. Each child may only enter once. Any duplicate applications will be removed prior to the application processing.
- If I have questions, what is the best way to get answers?
We ask that you review the information on this page first and, if you still have a question, please contact us. If you require an immediate response, please call us at 973-622-0905 x11114. We are here to help!