KIPP New Jersey’s high school programming is dedicated to fulfilling our promise to students to provide them with the tools and resources needed to live choice-filled lives.
From day one, students are challenged inside and outside the classroom, from a large roster of Advanced Placement and honors classes, to varsity athletics and a variety of clubs for different student interests.
At KIPP High School, students will have access to:
- Advanced Placement Courses (or pre-AP for earlier grades) that will provide students with the opportunity to earn college credit while still in high school
- Access to rigorous summer pre-college programming opportunities
- Career and College counseling beginning their junior year
- High-quality, rigorous, and free ACT preparation beginning in ninth grade
- Sports, extra-curricular clubs and activities meant to help students find their passion and purpose